Simple Roasted Potatoes. Place potatoes in a large roasting pan and toss with oil, salt, pepper, and rosemary until evenly coated. Mine is even simpler – just add generous amount of good extra virgin olive oil,red potatoes. Ina Garten's Garlic-Roasted Potatoes from Food Network's Barefoot Contessa make the perfect classic side dish for any meal.
I haven't always been a big fan of sweet. I've made Roasted Potatoes SO many times – these simple oven roasted potatoes make a perfect side dish! Make these seasoned potatoes, they go with any meal! You can have Simple Roasted Potatoes using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Roasted Potatoes
- You need 8-12 of baby rooster potatoes.
- Prepare 2 1/2 Tbls of butter.
- Prepare of Red Robin season salt.
- It’s of Garlic and Herb seasoning.
These roasted potatoes couldn't be easier. Spread the potato chunks on a heavy-duty rimmed This is a simple recipe but never fails. I have found a few improvements. Subscribe & check out my other videos! www.youtube.com/cookingandcrafting Cut up red potatoes (or whatever type you like.you will have to play with the.
Simple Roasted Potatoes instructions
- Clean potatoes and poke each potato twice.
- Microwave potatoes 5-6 minutes until starting to soften.
- Start melting butter in frying pan and Cut each potato in half.
- Add potatoes to the pan and sprinkle seasonings to your taste.
- Fry till potatoes start to crisp on the cut ends.
Or look for bite-size potatoes that can be roasted whole. Line the pan with foil, which helps crisp up the potatoes and makes for easy. For oven-roasted potatoes, you want something in the middle, and that means Yukon Gold. We suggest parsley, rosemary, and thyme as a classic and simple way to season the potatoes, but really. Oven roasted potatoes are one of the best, easiest dishes out there.