Easy to make Potato wedges. Potato wedges are always a favorite for kids and grown-ups alike; they're easy to make and great for barbecues and parties. A couple of quick extra steps makes them even better. After cutting into wedges, blot excess moisture off with paper towels.
Thoroughly wash potatoes, cut in half, and slice into wedges. Toss wedges in olive oil and seasonings. Place on a baking sheet, skin side down. You can cook Easy to make Potato wedges using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy to make Potato wedges
- It’s 8-10 of potatoes.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Cajun.
We've curated a bunch of recipes & tips to make cooking easier for you during this time! Potato wedges make for a good finger food snack or a party snack. You can easily increase the proportions of all the ingredients and make a large batch for a party. Serve potato wedges (baked or fried) with tomato ketchup or coriander chutney.
Easy to make Potato wedges instructions
- Peel the potatoes put them in a bowlor pot fild with water cut them and put them back in the bowl with water.
- Put a couple of shakes of Cajun salt and oil in a small bowl and mix it up.
- Chefs tip: if you want you can put a teaspoon of grownded garlic with the oil salt and Cajun.
- Take a tray and a baking sheet and put the potatoes on the tray..
- Then take the oil salt and Cajun and put it on the potatoes and add a bit more salt over the potatoes.
- Take the trays and put it in the oven.
- Put the oven on 180 degrees and 45 minutes.
- Bonna patiet 😋.
Perfectly baked potato wedges recipe with rosemary. See how to make roasted potato wedges that are perfectly browned, crisp, and tender inside. Jump to the Baked Potato Wedges Recipe or read on to see our tips for making them. Adam and I have a battle going on. These seasoned Parmesan potato wedges are quick and easy to make and come out perfect every time.