Easy potatoes. Or look for bite-size potatoes that can be roasted whole. Line the pan with foil, which helps crisp up the potatoes and makes for easy clean up. No one at the dinner table will be able to resist a hearty helping of these spuds.
Leave to cool for several minutes, then open by placing a cross on the top. Try our twice baked potatoes, yummy cheesy potatoes, and fun fried potato ideas! This easy recipe turns those sad leftover mashed potatoes into something MAGICAL. You can cook Easy potatoes using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy potatoes
- It’s 4 of potatoes (usually use russet or red).
- It’s of Drizzle of oil, enough to lightly coat potatoes.
- You need Dash of salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary.
- Prepare Teaspoon of butter.
Eating breakfast out is probably my favorite weekend of "day off" activity. Easy creamy potato salad recipe with lots of tips for making it best, including the best potatoes to use and how to cook them. It's so much easier to cook potatoes than you think—especially if they're Creamer potatoes! When you're ready for your next cookout, and the barbecue is fired up, throw a few potatoes on the grill.
Easy potatoes instructions
- Cut potatoes in quarters.
- Put in bowl and drizzle enough oil to saturate potatoes.
- Toss potatoes with everything added and put in a microwavable steamer. Add teaspoon of butter and cook for 15 minutes, flip than cook a additional 10 minutes. Or until liking.
The potatoes are pre-baked in the microwave. Baked, roasted, mashed or fried — there's no wrong way to eat potatoes. Be sure to wrap the potatoes in parchment paper; foil can add a metallic taste to the dish. You'll love the convenience of these simple and fast potato recipes. Add the potatoes to a large pot of cool salted water.