Potato Pinwheel Recipe by Tasty Rabi Food. Unique and Tasty Chicken Potato Cutlets Recipe How to Make Cutlets Easy Recipe. Chicken Sliders Recipe by Tasty Rabi Food.
Place on a baking sheet, skin side down. We've curated a bunch of recipes & tips to make cooking easier for you during this time! Great Recipes Favorite Recipes Family Recipes Cooking Recipes Healthy Recipes Easy Cooking Finger Food Recipes Cooking Videos Tasty Bariatric Recipes. You can cook Potato Pinwheel Recipe by Tasty Rabi Food using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato Pinwheel Recipe by Tasty Rabi Food
- It’s of Dough ingredients.
- It’s 1,1 of /2 cup all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ajwain.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- It’s of Stuffing ingredients.
- It’s 4 of medium boiled mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Green coriander chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s of Coating Ingredients.
- You need 3 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
Strawberry Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. This recipe was recently submitted to a news group to which I belong. I think it is very good and hope you like it, too. Preparation time in the kitchen is just a few Preparation time in the kitchen is just a few minutes.
Potato Pinwheel Recipe by Tasty Rabi Food step by step
- Take a bowl and add all purpose flour,salt, ajwain, oil and Mix it well And knead it with water (dough should be not soft)and rest it for 15 minutes with Cover in room temperature after that your dough is ready.
- Now take a bowl and add boiled mashed potatoes,salt black pepper and fresh chopped coriander and mix it well your stuffing is ready.
- Now make a bowl of dough and spread 2 tablespoon all-purpose flour on the kitchen counter and press it and rolling it and make a circle shape bread and then cut sides and then spread all stuffing from (step 2)on this and then tightly rolled it and then cut it into wheels shape.
- Now take a bowl and add plain flour 3 tablespoons and add 1/4 cup of water and make thin paste for coating..
- Now Take a pinwheel and dip it into flour paste and then fry it into pre-heated oil. Apply this method for all pinwheels fry it on medium to low flame until it becomes into golden brown color or desired color after that your Potato pinwheels is ready to take out..
- Now we are done surf with ketchup or chutney and enjoy with your family😍👌.
- Thanks for watching don’t forget to push like leave a comment below and follow and subscribe to my YouTube channel feel free to share this recipe with your friends and family 😍🍽🥰.
When the big meal is through, this is a tasty way to use up the leftover mashed potatoes. Get the recipe from Rachel Schultz. Get all the best Tasty recipes in your inbox! Sign up for the Tasty newsletter today! I like that potatoes pair well with most any main dish protein, such as chicken, pork, beef and seafood.