Quick Easy French Fries. So I tried batter – after all it makes chicken, shrimp, and onion rings crispy so why not potatoes. Now even my husband can't get enough of these French fries. #homemadeFrenchfries #healthyhomemade Frenchfries #frenchfries. Learn the secret to making the best homemade french fries from russet potatoes right at home!
Here we'll be using the more traditional approach of frying the potatoes twice, first at a lower. Healthy air fried French fries are made using little to no oil, making them low in calories. You can make fries using the Power Air Fryer, Nuwave, or any These fries sound so easy and so much better for you than the fried version. You can cook Quick Easy French Fries using 2 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Easy French Fries
- Prepare 4 large of potatoes.
- It’s 1 of vegetable oil.
I think I need to get an air fryer now, they sound so great to use and I think. Quick & Easy Highly Rated Healthy Surprise Me. French fries recipe With step by step photos – we love French Fries. who doesn't!!! Let me tell you that these homemade french fries come The potatoes are not perfectly crisp like the Mc Donald's french fries – but for all of us, these easy to prepare, quick homemade french fries are alright.
Quick Easy French Fries instructions
- Cut potatoes into desired size French fry.
- Wash potatoes thoroughly. Peel potatoes if desired..
- Soak fries in cold water and rinse them, removing excess starch from the potatoes..
- Heat oil, preferably vegetable or corn oil, in a deep frying pan to 360°f..
- Fry potatoes in the hot oil for 9-15 minutes depending on how crispy you'd like them..
- Place fries on paper towel to dry the oil. Season fries while hot with your favorite seasoning..
- Enjoy tasty French fries :).
These homemade air fried french fries are so easy to make and wow, they hardly need any oil at all! They aren't exactly like oil fried potatoes because French fries cooked in the air fryer tastes like a crispy roasted french fry, slightly dry but totally less greasy. The texture is still fantastic and definitely. Do you love french fries, but are never able to cook then as good as a restaurant? If you have ever tried to make French fries at home, the results were most likely a let-down.