Easy Chicken Gnocchi Soup. Chicken Gnocchi Soup is the coziest way to warm up this season! Very easy to make, plus have leftovers for lunch tomorrow. This homemade chicken gnocchi soup is the perfect comfort food… creamy, hearty and delicious!
This creamy chicken gnocchi soup is pretty quick when all is said and done. It's a great way to use up leftover chicken if you have some. Easy Chicken Gnocchi Soup is a delicious creamy soup recipe perfect for fall. You can cook Easy Chicken Gnocchi Soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Gnocchi Soup
- Prepare 10 oz of Frozen chopped spinach.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 can of Cream of celery soup.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 lb of Dry gnocchi.
- You need 1 cup of matchstick carrots.
- Prepare 2 of 5 oz cans of chicken.
- Prepare 1 can of Half and half.
- It’s 1 quart of chicken broth.
This hearty soup is loaded with shredded chicken and mini potato dumplings. This Easy chicken gnocchi soup looks absolutely delicious! This homemade chicken gnocchi soup is the perfect comfort food… creamy, hearty and delicious! Whether you know and love Olive Garden's creamy chicken and gnocchi soup or not, you've got to try this easy copycat version!
Easy Chicken Gnocchi Soup step by step
- Place spinach, carrots, onion and cans of chicken into large saucepan..
- Pour in chicken broth and bring to a slight boil..
- Add gnocchi and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add garlic powder and can of celery soup..
- Fill soup can with half and half and turn pot down to slow simmer..
- Soup is ready when carrots are tender and gnocchi is cooked..
Prefer to make the soup in your. But when it comes to comforting soups that take minutes to make, Easy Gnocchi Chicken Soup gets my vote over the noodle version any day. Crockpot Chicken Gnocchi Soup – easy, comforting, lots of vegetables, no heavy cream. Perfect with crusty bread and a green salad. I could totally see this chicken gnocchi soup being a great bring-to-a-new-mom-or-sick-friend type of meal.