Easy homemade french fries. These are easy to make ahead of time and fry or. Now even my husband can't get enough of these French fries. They even stay crispy when you reheat in the microwave.
Perfect french fries at home are easier than you might think using the simple techniques in this double-fried french fries recipe! I love french fries, but I am picky about them. Easy homemade french fries that are tender, crispy and cooked to perfection. You can cook Easy homemade french fries using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy homemade french fries
- Prepare 2 of big potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of medium potatoe.
- You need 2 of small potatoes.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
- You need ml of Onion powder/15.
- Prepare ml of Garlic powder/15.
Can be made in the oven, air fryer or by deep frying. These french fries taste just like they came from a restaurant! Sometimes you just need a side of french fries. Especially with a big, juicy hamburger.
Easy homemade french fries step by step
- Wash all potatoes and then skin them and then wash them again.
- Start to cut the potatoes in circles then cut long way.
- Then start preheating the oven at 400 or 200 Celsius then put some vegetable oil spread around the baking sheet or a baking sheet with handles and then place fries on there and then sprinkle the vegetable oil on top then add the garlic and onion powder on top and bake for 25 mins and if they aren't brown then add another 5 mins.
Spices I Use: Old Bay, Tex Mex, Flour, I also use paprika but I ran out. Of course you are welcome to try your own choice of spices! Homemade french fries are crazy delicious. The best fries are double-fried, first at a lower temperature to cook them through, then again in Plan on one large potato's worth of fries per person if serving as a side dish. Homemade French fries are a traditional accompaniment with hamburgers.