Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas.
You can have Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas
- It’s of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1 of Green Pepper.
- You need 1 of Red Pepper.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare of Any other Vegetables you want to include.
- Prepare 1 package of Fajita Mix or Taco Seasoning Mix.
- You need 1 cup of water.
Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas instructions
- Place all the ingredients into the Crockpot and set on low for 4-6 hours. When you are about ready to eat; use a fork and shred up the chicken in the crockpot..
- Add sour cream, cheese and green onions..