my potato pancakes. This is a traditional potato pancake recipe, and is a wonderful comfort food. Potato pancakes are a great breakfast, lunch or dinner side-dish. Simple to make, crisp and tasty they are great eaten hot but can be enjoyed cold.
Follow my simple instructions and make this easy treat today! This Potato Pancakes Recipe is the best way to use up leftover mashed potatoes. There's just something about that beautiful cheese pull with each one that makes. You can have my potato pancakes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of my potato pancakes
- Prepare 2 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 10 of mediun to large potatoes.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 of onion chopped up fine.
- You need 1 of oregeno.
- You need 1 of McCormick garlic n onion spice.
- It’s 4 of pieces of chopped garlic.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 of salt n pepper.
Easy potato pancakes are perfect for breakfast, lunch, or as a side. Made with leftover mashed potatoes – they have delicious golden edges and are perfect with sour cream! Skin potatoes and peel onions My German grandmother use to cook the drained starchy liquid from the potatoes and add to the potatoes as a. Learn how to make Korean potato pancakes.
my potato pancakes instructions
- grate potatoes in lrg bowl, add other ingredients in bowl mix well..
- heat oil in pan test oil with tiny portion, when it's done take out put on brown paper bag to drain excess oil ,put mixture in pan by tbls.
- poke holes in pancakes, keep flipping till no white show through slits while pressing down on pancakes, when done put on bag to soak up excess oil, continue till done, these go best with butter milk. enjoy!.
- my mom used garlic salt and onion powder if she didn't have the garlic n onion.
It's a perfect rainy day snack! It's been a very hot sizzling summer season this year. I've been wishing for decent heavy rain, and my wish was granted late last. Potato pancakes, raggmunk, draniki, deruny, latkes or boxties are shallow-fried pancakes of grated or ground potato, matzo meal or flour and a binding ingredient such as egg or applesauce. Transform spare spuds into this quick and easy recipe for Cheesy Leftover Mashed Potato Pancakes!