Fresh fish (Tilapia) soup. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. Browse Our Entire Collection Of Lip-Smacking Recipes Online. Tilapia and soup have one great thing in common: there's a recipe out there for everyone, regardless of your preference or dietary restrictions.
To achieve the 'kind of sweet' taste from fresh fish soup, it would be best to use freshly caught fish. I decide to cook this rich and tasty soup for a change, and believe me it's worth it. Fresh fish soup is delicious and nutritious. You can have Fresh fish (Tilapia) soup using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fresh fish (Tilapia) soup
- You need of Fresh tilapia fish.
- You need of Fresh tomatoes.
- Prepare of Fresh pepper.
- You need of Onions.
- You need of Ginger.
- It’s of Garlic.
- You need of Palm oil.
- You need of Salt/seasoning.
It is simple to prepare but note that fish soup is of a more watery consistency than meat/chicken soup. If tilapia is frozen, place in bowl of lukewarm water and set aside to thaw. Add minced garlic and let simmer. Serve immediately topped with a dollop of Greek yogurt and cilantro. the perfect ghanaian tilapia soup Fresh fish soup is one of the popular dishes in Ghana and it's enjoyed with a steamed fermented Corn dumpling, called Banku or Amorkple.
Fresh fish (Tilapia) soup instructions
- Grind/blend tomatoes,pepper,ginger,garlic and onions together until smooth..
- Scrap the scales of the fish and wash until it is clean (cut the fish open to remove the internal organs).
- Pour palm oil in a pot and bleach, add the grinder paste to it and fry until it starts frying on the spoon..
- Add water (not to much) to it. Add the salt/seasoning. Cover and allow to boil for 5mins..
- Add the fish into the pot of boiling tomato paste. Cover and allow the fish to cook for about 20-25mins..
- Your fresh fish soup is ready to be eaten with Semo, eba, amala, pounded yam or rice..
This is an equally easy to follow recipe, which produces a flavour packed soup. Tilapia is an inexpensive, mild-flavored fish. It is the fourth most commonly consumed type of seafood in the United States. Many people love tilapia because it is relatively affordable and doesn. Almond-Crusted Tilapia "This recipe is awesome.