You can cook Beef Pastechi using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Pastechi
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 cup of raisins.
- You need 2 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt pepper garlic powder.
- Prepare 20 small of pastry discs.
- Prepare 1 cup of canola oil.
Beef Pastechi instructions
- cook ground beef in a pan add chopped onion salt pepper garlic powder.
- cut potato into smal squares/boil in a separate pot.
- pour off fat from meat.
- add cooked potatoes and raisins to meet.
- let simmer until meat is cooked dry (no fat).
- let meat cool off to room temp.
- place one teaspoon of meat into pastry dough, fold and seal with a little water and fork.
- fry until golden brown.