simple sweet potato pie ver 1. Boiled a sweet potato until it 's soft. Cut a sweet potato into smaller chunks then mashed it together. The recipe is simple and absolutely perfect.
We suggest baking up a few Do you refrigerate sweet potato pie? Sweet potato pies are essentially baked custard pies, so Twice-Baked Potatoes Supreme. Add the sweet potato, evaporated milk, vanilla, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg and combine. You can have simple sweet potato pie ver 1 using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of simple sweet potato pie ver 1
- Prepare 1 of Sweet potato ( US yams).
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 dash of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of Pie crust.
Pour the sweet potato mixture into the crust. Sweet potato pie is pumpkin pie's first cousin—like good cousins, they're best friends, practically identical twins, but with just enough differences in flavor and texture to tell them apart. Sweet potatoes are sweeter than pumpkins, and though the pies are usually made in the same way with eggs, cream. A lightened-up sweet potato pie recipe, perfect for Thanksgiving.
simple sweet potato pie ver 1 instructions
- Peel the sweet potato.
- boiled a sweet potato until it's soft.
- cut a sweet potato into smaller chunks then mashed it together.
- As you mash to sweet potato mix in the milk and the butter until it the mixture turns orange.
- Pour into sugar and at the cinnamon and the vanilla extract.
- Mix everything together until it's nice and smooth( use a blender if needed).
- Preheat oven 350ºf.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crusts make sure everything is leveled.
- Bake in the oven for 30 to 40 minutes( until it smells great).
While most dessert pack empty calories, this dessert is made with healthy sweet This simple pie recipe is great for beginner bakers and for anyone who is super busy with all the holiday festivities. To make this quick and easy, I use a. Beat potatoes with mixer removing the strings Beat in melted butter, sugar, and eggs. Next add the rest of the ingredients. Add filling to pie crust evenly.