Fried tilapia with vegetable source. Making Fried Tilapia with the Help of Recipes from CookKosher.comPrimeTime Parenting. Fried Tilapia or any kind of fried fish is easy to cook. I'm sure that we all have our own ways of frying fish.
It is more tasty compared to fresh fish, in my opinion. Discover the delicious and easy way to prepare tilapia. This video shows you how to make quick-and-easy, pan-seared tilapia. You can have Fried tilapia with vegetable source using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried tilapia with vegetable source
- You need of Tilapia fish.
- You need of Onion.
- It’s of Carrots.
- You need of Persley.
- You need of Sweet pepper.
- Prepare of Attaruhu.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Prepare of Flour and seasoning for coating fish.
- You need of Seasoning, curry.
It's a simple dish that's full of flavor. Enjoy it with a nice green vegetable and a chilled glass of Sauvignon Blanc. Make this easy oven-fried tilapia, a relatively light and simple recipe, flavored with Creole seasonings, bread crumbs, and cornmeal. Dip fillets into the flour, then into the egg mixture, and then dip them in the seasoned crumb mixture to coat.
Fried tilapia with vegetable source instructions
- Wash fish and coat it with seasonal flour, fried it in a hot oil and set aside.
- Wash and shredded your vegetables, add a little oil and add your shredded vages and seasoning then stir fry them, add your chopped persley and shredded sweet pepper and stir.
- In a bowl arrange your fried fish and add your vegetable source bit by bit layer by layer til it finishes and serve..
Place the coated tilapia fillets on a baking sheet sprayed with. Deliciously seasoned tilapia (white fish) dish. I threw this together, and the whole family including the kids devoured it and wanted more! I'm serving grilled tilapia with an asian glaze. I love green veggies so anything like that.