Three Cheese Campfire Potatoes. These easy cheese potatoes are great over the grill or campfire. I prebaked my potatoes before heading out for the great outdoors (left the potatoes whole until ready to assemble). Used butter vs margarine added fresh minced garlic plus more cheddar and less mozzarella to the mix.
Mac n Cheese Recipe for Camping This Mac n Cheese recipe is the easiest and cheesiest make ahead meal! This recipe came from the Pot O’ Gold Cookbook from the St. You can have Three Cheese Campfire Potatoes using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Three Cheese Campfire Potatoes
- It’s 3 large of Potatoes (peeled and cut into 1in cubes).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 of tps Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Bacon Pieces.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
Patrick Altar Society of Imogene, Iowa. Those Iowans know how to cook! Combine cheese, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; sprinkle over potatoes. Fold up foil around potatoes to form packet; add broth.
Three Cheese Campfire Potatoes instructions
- In a heavy-duty foil (about 18in square) slice up butter.
- Add chopped potatoes and salt.
- Fold foil around potato mix and seal.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-18 min on each side until potatoes are tender.
- Carefully open foil and sprinkle bacon pieces and cheese over potato mixture.
- Grill 3-5 min longer until cheese is melted.
Bring to boil, then reduce to simmer. Add remaining ingredients to potatoes; toss to coat. These potatoes are baked in the embers of a campfire before being stuffed with cheese, smoked ham and crème fraîche. Find more recipes at Tesco Prick the potatoes with a fork and brush the skins with a little of the olive oil. Wrap each potato in foil and arrange in the hot campfire ashes (or bake in.