Simple tilapia in a bed of green veggies. How to prepare a Boneless tilapia with veggies rare menu. This recipe for Grilled Foil Packet Tilapia with Pesto Veggies is perfect for a summer dinner! So far I've introduced you to these Quick and Easy Seafood Recipes, this Sheet Pan Italian Salmon and Green Beans and these Easy Tuna Melts!
Easy Oven Grilled Tilapia: Tilapia can be cooked in various ways including frying, steaming, stir-frying and even more but grilling is a healthy and time efficient way Oven Grilled Tilapia. Tilapia Fish has a wide appeal because of its mild taste. This makes it easy for any seasoning added to it to shine through. You can cook Simple tilapia in a bed of green veggies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple tilapia in a bed of green veggies
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Garlic.
- Prepare of Ginger powder.
- It’s 1/2 of Green bell pepper/capsicum.
- You need of Fish masala/curry powder.
- You need of Fried tilapia 2 medium sized.
- You need 11/2 cups of Greens of your choice.
Delicious panko crusted tilapia pan-fried in olive oil. Serve with seasonal fresh veggies and a grain such as couscous or rice. You can take a filet out of the freezer and pop it under running water and it's defrosted in a matter of minutes. Whenever the husband is out of town or not eating dinner with.
Simple tilapia in a bed of green veggies step by step
- Fry onions,garlic and green pepper until soft.
- Add tomatoes and curry/fish masala and salt.
- Add the green veggies and a little water to it,before adding the fish.
- Cook for 5minutes and adjust the seasoning if need be.
- Enjoy with ugali…yummzzz.
Tilapia is a simple, white fish and relatively inexpensive. It's easy to find in your grocer's freezer and makes a healthy alternative to ground beef. If using coals, wrap fish in a double layer of foil to help distribute the heat and to prevent tears and leaks. My family loved this healthy meal, even when we. The Best Healthy Tilapia Fillets Recipes on Yummly