Pan Fried Fish with mix Vegetables. Pan Fried Fish with Mix Vegetable served with Tuturuga Sauce Photo "Frying pan with mixed vegetables" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. Pan fried whole fish is a dish commonly prepared by Chinese families.
The vegetables used are usually the common veggies that can be grown in one's Philippine backyard; these are I made this version of inabraw using fried tilapia. I haven't had fried fish in weeks, so I thought that this is a Pour water in a pan or cooking pot. Add the ginger, onion, and tomato. You can have Pan Fried Fish with mix Vegetables using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pan Fried Fish with mix Vegetables
- You need of Fish fillets(tilapia).
- You need of Salt, turmeric,lemon juice to marinate the fish for 2 hrs.
- It’s 1 of mixture of oil,crushed black pepper,red chilli powder.
- It’s of This is to paste on the fish while cooking.
- It’s of Onion Rings.
- It’s of Butter/ oil to cook.
- You need of Mix vegetables(carrots,peas,brocolli,potatatoes,green beans).
More Ways to Make Pan-Fried Fish: Brown-Butter Pan-fried Fish: Omit oil. Parmesan-Herb and Lemon Pan-fried Fish: Omit salt and pepper. Photo about A frying pan with mixed vegetables on the corner of a table. Apply prepared paste all over fish fillets.
Pan Fried Fish with mix Vegetables instructions
- Take a pan & put little butter/oil. Once hot put the fish..
- Cover with a lid. After 3mins open the lid put the paste & onion rings & flip it over. Repeat the same way.
- Cover again & let it cook well. Flip again if needed. Don't over cook the fish..
- Serve hot with the steamed vegs.
- Serve with Chutneys.
Unwrap fish but leave it on the butcher paper. Season with salt and pepper on flesh side only. Sprinkle generously with flour, and then shake off the excess. This pan-fried fish recipe is melt-in-your-mouth delicious and easy to make. Lightly season the second side with salt.