Tilapia in coconut sauce. Tilapia is a good source of proteins. It has minerals and vitamins which are very beneficial for health. It is easy to prepare and is affordable in the.
Tilapias's mild flavor allows the bold flavors of the coconut and curry to shine. Serve this dish with rice, which will absorb the brothy sauce. Place fish on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. You can cook Tilapia in coconut sauce using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tilapia in coconut sauce
- Prepare 2 of whole medium tilapia fish fried.
- You need 2 of tomatos.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of small kara coconut cream.
- Prepare of Dhania.
- It’s Pinch of turmeric.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of Oil.
Serve fish with sauce, rice, and lime wedges. Combine the coconut milk, cilantro, ginger, garam masala, garlic and jalapeno in a blender and pulse until fairly smooth. Tilapia is coated with a spicy coconut mixture and served with an apricot dipping sauce, delicious and easy! After having coconut shrimp at a famous restaurant here in Phoenix, I decided to recreate it at home using a mild white fish filet and tilapia was my first choice.
Tilapia in coconut sauce instructions
- In a pan put some oil and fry your onions when translucent put garlic and stir till golden brown.
- Add tomatoes salt and turmeric and cook under low heat until soft.
- Take a tbsp of kara coconut and mix with half glass of water. Stir and add to the pan..
- Put the fish and cover let it cook under low heat. Let it cook for 5 minutes..
- Add the remaining kara coconut and let it simmer slowly under low heat for 5 minutes..
- Garnish with Dhania and serve with rice..
Sit back and enjoy the compliments. The sauce has fresh ginger, bell pepper, garlic, scallions and cilantro simmered in coconut milk. Fortunately, a reviewer pointed out that the recipe came from Cooking Light, so I searched their site. Ginataang Tilapia pertains to tilapia cooked in coconut milk and sauteed garlic, onion and ginger with spinach and long green chili. Fish sauce is my main seasoning when it comes to ginataang tilapia.