Irvixen's Easy Ranch N' Bacon Double Stuffed Potatoes.
You can cook Irvixen's Easy Ranch N' Bacon Double Stuffed Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Irvixen's Easy Ranch N' Bacon Double Stuffed Potatoes
- It’s 4 large of Baking potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 6 oz of Grated cheddar cheese (preferably made in WI :P).
- Prepare 1 packages of Real bacon pieces (2.8 oz).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ranch dressing.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dried parsly.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic salt.
Irvixen's Easy Ranch N' Bacon Double Stuffed Potatoes step by step
- Pierce taters all over with a fork. Line a plate with paper towel, place potatoes on plate and cover with damp paper towels. Microwave 12-15 minutes, or until soft..
- Preheat oven to 500?F. Line baking tray with foil. Place milk, butter, salt, ranch 1/2 cheese and half pouch of bacon in large bowl..
- Halve taters. Using a potholder to hold potato (because those bad chickens will still be hot), carefully scoop flesh into ranch mixture. Mash with a potato masher until combined. Use electric mixture until smooth..
- Place reserved skins on tray. Stuff ranch mixture into skins and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 6-8 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with garlic salt and parsley.
- I use a cookie scoop to stuff the skins. You can also omit the electric mixture portion if you like lumpier mashed potatoes..