Tilapia fillet in peanut sauce. Any type of fish can be used. lbs tilapia fillets. Add coconut/peanut sauce mixture and spinach to skillet; bring to a boil over medium high heat. The Best Baked Tilapia Sauce Recipes on Yummly
This baked tilapia recipe is Thai delicious and easy to make. Tilapia, a tasty farm-raised fish originally from Africa, has become more and more popular here in the States. Place your fish fillet in a bowl. You can have Tilapia fillet in peanut sauce using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tilapia fillet in peanut sauce
- It’s 500 g of tilapia fillet.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper (opt).
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Peanut sauce( made my own by grinding the nuts.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lemon.
- Prepare Handful of flour.
- You need of Onion chopped.
- You need 2 of large Tomatoes diced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
Our tilapia recipe made with a delicious coconut sauce will satisfy any craving. To complete the dish grab some tostones and bon. Coat tilapia fillets with olive oil and press into the Parmesan cheese mixture. Arrange coated fillets on the prepared baking sheet.
Tilapia fillet in peanut sauce step by step
- Cut the fillet into cubes, marinate with the lemon juice, salt and pepper..
- Pass through flour and shallow fry until brown. Set aside..
- Fry the onions, add garlic, add tomatoes, let cook until thick..
- Add the peanut sauce, salt and lemon juice..
- Add the fish and simmer for about 3 minutes..
- Serve hot with your favorite accompaniment..
Place your Tilapia fillets in a shallow baking pan. Pour the orange sauce over the fillets and thoroughly coat them. Which brings us to today's special presentation of Crispy Tilapia in Thai Coconut Curry Sauce. How to cook Crispy Tilapia Sticks. Make the coating: Mix the Dredge the tilapia fillet in the flour mixture.