Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas.
You can have Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas
- You need 2-3 lbs of Chicken Tenderloins.
- You need 2 packets of Fajita Seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare of Bell Peppers.
- You need of Onions.
- Prepare of Any other veggies.
- You need of Tortillas or Rice.
Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas step by step
- Rinse chicken & cut off any excess fat. Place into Crock Pot. Cover with 2 packets of Fajita seasoning & add about 1/2 cup of water. Mix until all the seasoning is even over chicken..
- Cook on High 5-7 hours or Low 6-8 hours depending on thickness of chicken. Chicken is done when juices run clear & it's white inside when cut open. If you notice the chicken is starting to dry before finished cooking add a little more water to help keep moist..
- The last hour & a half add the Bell Peppers, Onions & any other vegetables you like to serve with Fajitas. At that time shred your chicken into smaller pieces. Serve over rice or in tortillas. Enjoy!.