Quick and easy potato soup. Watch How Quick and Easy It Is: Check out my video to see how quickly you can be enjoying this soup. Sweet potatoes cooked in chicken broth are seasoned with with nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon. and cayenne in this quick and easy soup recipe. Learn how to make potato soup with the BEST Potato Soup recipe!
You will love this easy homemade potato soup with potatoes, veggies, garlic, and a luscious creamy broth. This soup is comforting and loaded with flavor. Jump to the Easy Homemade Potato Soup Recipe or watch our quick recipe video showing you how we make it. You can cook Quick and easy potato soup using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick and easy potato soup
- It’s 8 large of peeled and diced potatoes.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onion.
- You need 2 large of boxes chicken stock.
- It’s 4 tbsp of bacon grease.
- Prepare 1 large of carton half and half.
- Prepare 1 dash of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 envelope of cheese flavored instant potatoes.
This soup was like a warm blanket on a cold night. It went perfect with a toasted whole wheat bun. Have you ever had potato soup before? This recipe was so ridiculously easy, it will definitely be a staple for those nights when I am tired from baking all day and need a quick and healthy meal.
Quick and easy potato soup step by step
- Mix all ingredients together in a large pot..
- Bring to a boil, constantly stir..
This EASY Instant Pot Potato Soup recipe is the perfect quick and easy meal. With a pressure cooker, you'll have dinner ready in minutes. You won't believe how quickly you can make soup in your Instant Pot! Anytime is the perfect time for loaded baked potato soup, one of our favorite. Potato soup is such a fall classic.