Easy Twice Baked Potato. Twice Baked Potatoes are as easy to make as they are yummy! Potatoes are the ultimate comfort food whether they're baked, fried or made into delicious mashed potato cakes. Turn the potatoes over one time as they bake just to make sure they don't burn.
Place the potatoes on a baking sheet. Twice Baked potatoes are actually very easy even though they look fancy. In fact, they are almost effortless and take very little time to make. You can cook Easy Twice Baked Potato using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Twice Baked Potato
- You need of potatoes.
- You need 6 medium of potatoes.
- It’s 1 lb of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 pints of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of bacon diced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of diced green onion.
If you can make mashed potatoes then you can make twice baked potatoes. Load them up with all of your favorite toppings for a side dish that is filling and. After Having These Twice Baked Potatoes, You'll Never Want Regular Baked Potatoes Again! These Super Easy Potatoes Are Loaded With Sour Cream, Cheese, Bacon, And Seasonings!
Easy Twice Baked Potato step by step
- Peel, dice, and cook potatoes. While potatoes are cooking fry diced bacon drain and set aside..
- Strain potatoes and mash. Add garlic, butter, and heavy cream until you get mashed potatoes consistency. Add salt and pepper to taste. I use mixers for this step..
- Stir in cheddar cheese with a spoon..
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish with butter. Pour potatoes in and spread evenly. Sprinkle bacon on top. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove and sprinkle green onions over top..
This easy Twice Baked Potato recipe can be whipped up any night of the week! They take a little time but the process is so What Kind of Potatoes Work Best for Twice Baked Potatoes? A good Idaho Russet or baking potato holds up its shape best for this recipe, but. These twice baked potatoes make the perfect appetizer and are a true crowd pleaser! I've been making these easy twice baked potatoes with my Mom and Gramma ever since I can remember.