Easy smashed potatoes. Making homemade mashed potatoes is insanely easy. But what actually separates amazing mashed potatoes from subpar ones? There's a reason that homemade mashed potatoes are a classic holiday tradition.
Another speedy option for potatoes is this recipe for mashed potatoes using the Instant Pot or an electric pressure cooker. And many people swear by using a ricer for the. Memorizing this basic formula for perfect mashed potatoes will make you want to practice your roast beef. You can have Easy smashed potatoes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy smashed potatoes
- You need 4 of red potatoes, chopped.
- It’s 1 of butter.
- You need 1 of sour cream.
- It’s 1 of dried chives.
- It’s 1 of season salt.
- It’s 1 of ground black pepper.
And maybe perfect the crust on those delicious grilled lamb chops or. Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. These mashed potatoes are really easy to make and turn out perfect every time. The flavor of these cream cheese mashed potatoes is downright perfect!
Easy smashed potatoes instructions
- Chop potatoes and add just enough water to cover. St if desired..
- Boil until tender then drain. Place potatoes back in pot and add desired amount of butter. Mix and smash potatoes leaving a few chunks here and there..
- Add all other seasonings and mix well. ENJOY!!.
The best mashed potatoes recipe that's creamy, buttery and fluffy! Learn how to make mashed potatoes perfectly. Mashed potatoes are a requirement on the Thanksgiving table, and a hearty side dish This is easy here; just cut up the potatoes or another root vegetable and cook along with. EASY, fluffy mashed potatoes that are easy to make! Mashed potatoes recipe simple and fast.