Sweet potatoe fries (trio). Super simple sweet potatoe fries recipe! Enjoy and have fun with it :). These sweet potato fries have a couple tricks up their sleeves to ensure they turn out perfectly crispy.
Royals and Rice in Münster Germany sweet potatoe fries summer roll and mango-menthe-lassi Homemade Sweet Potatoe Waffle Fries. Sweet potatoes are also used in the distillation of a variety of Soju. A popular Korean side dish or snack, goguma-mattang, also known as Korean candied sweet potato, is made by deep frying sweet potatoes that were cut into big chunks and coating them with caramelized sugar. You can have Sweet potatoe fries (trio) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet potatoe fries (trio)
- Prepare 4 of sweet potatoes.
- You need 3 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1 of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 tsp of honey.
Sweet potato fries in cast iron skillet on wooden background. Toss in green and red bell pepper and sauté for about a minute before adding the onion. How to make homemade baked sweet potato fries that are caramelized and crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Sweet potato fries can be made two ways: you can fry them or you can bake them.
Sweet potatoe fries (trio) step by step
- Preheat to 425.
- rinse and boil potatoes until soft to cut into slices ( I need a sharper knife).
- slice potatoes into desired sizes . line them on a baking sheet.
- drizzle with olive oil take 1/3 and sprinkle your salt/pepper and cinnamon leave the last third of fries plain (so the cheese doesn't burn).
- bake for 10 mins turn potatoes over repeat spices if needed spinkle parmesan cheese, drizzle honey on the cinnamon fries and bake for 10 more minutes (or how long you desire).
Since we like to stick to the healthier side, we prefer to bake our. There Sweet potatoe fries are awesome! And the rest of the menu there! Very great place to grab a bite for lunch! Well we call them sweet potatoes but I guess the ones we use are really yams I like them better – (though we have used "sweet potatoes).