Sriracha Linguine with Pan-fried Tilapia. This pan-seared tilapia dish is a delicious and easy way to prepare seafood! Great for a quick weeknight meal accompanied with fresh veggies. It came out better than I anticipated I rarely use flour for breading fish.
The recipes can be found at www.allrecipe.com along with Steamed Broccoli. This Pan-Fried Tilapia recipe from Delish.com is great for a quick dinner any day of the week. Tilapia can get a bad wrap. You can have Sriracha Linguine with Pan-fried Tilapia using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sriracha Linguine with Pan-fried Tilapia
- Prepare 1 of tilapia filet.
- You need of cilantro.
- It’s 1 of carrot , julienned.
- You need of green beans , trimmed and halved.
- It’s 2 Cloves of garlic , minced.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- You need of liquid smoke.
- You need of butter.
- You need 2 of sriracha linguine servings.
It's not tender and fatty like salmon, nor is it firm and flavorful like tuna. It's sort of an in-between fish, and can often be written off as boring. Tilapia is a super flakey light fish that cooks in minutes with ease. By merely adding tiny, flavorful seeds on the surface right before frying in hot oil, an irresistible layer of texture and toasted aromas are added.
Sriracha Linguine with Pan-fried Tilapia instructions
- Add 1 cup water to a sauté pan and bring to boil. Add green beans and cover until semi tender and water has evaporated..
- Add 1 tsp butter and stir in carrots. Sauté until the green beans are tender and have nice color. At the end add garlic and sauté for 2 minutes. Add butter, soy sauce, and a few dashes of liquid smoke to create a rich sauce to your liking..
- While the green beans are cooking, start boiling water for your pasta and preheat a skillet. Slice tilapia into bite sized pieces and season with salt and pepper. When skillet is heated to medium high heat, sauté fish pieces until cooked 80% through. Remove from heat and set fish aside..
- To serve, toss the cooked pasta into the pan with the veggies and sauce. Add a bit of the pasta water if you need more liquid..
- Add the fish pieces and a bit of chopped cilantro. Gently toss once more being careful to not ruin the fish. If it doesn't taste rich enough, add a bit more butter. Serve..
Pan-Fried Tilapia Tacos with Chipotle MayoFood and Wine. Try this pan-fried tilapia with a mustard mixture and crumb coating. Panko crumbs and a seasoning salt blend make up the coating on this dish. Serve this flavorful tilapia with french fries, roasted potatoes, or rice, along with your family's favorite vegetables. Steamed broccoli or green beans are.