Easy Potato Soup.
You can have Easy Potato Soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Potato Soup
- You need 6 medium of potatoes cubed.
- You need 1 can of Cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 can of Cheddar cheese soup.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Flour.
- It’s 2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Melted butter.
- You need 2 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of Bacon bits.
Easy Potato Soup instructions
- Rinse and cube potatoes. Boil until tender..
- In medium bowl combine milk, butter and flour. Whisk together and add to potatoes. Stir frequently as mixture will stick to bottom of kettle..
- Add can of cream of chicken soup. Stir canned soup until blended with soup mixture..
- Add can of cheddar cheese soup. Stir canned soup until blended with soup mixture..
- Add bacon bits (I usually use hormel bacon bits not the crunchy ones but either will do and give the flavor). Salt and pepper to taste..
- Add 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese. Stir until cheese is melted in. Mixture should be thickening a little and if not watching will stick to bottom of kettle..
- Cook at least 10 minutes after all ingredients are in to let flavors flow!! Serve..