Wet Fry Fish Tilapia. Put cooking oil in a pre-heated cooking pan/sufuria. In this video, I'm showing how I cook my wet fried fish. #kenyanstyle #Howtocookfishwetfried #Tilapiawholefish. To pan-fry a tilapia fish fillet, mix some flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a bag.
After you remove the fish from the heat. Fried Tilapia or any kind of fried fish is easy to cook. I'm sure that we all have our own ways of frying fish. You can have Wet Fry Fish Tilapia using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Wet Fry Fish Tilapia
- You need 1 of Full Tilapia.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 1 of Green bell Pepper.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic,ginger,paprika and fish masala powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Coconut Milk.
- It’s 1 bunch of coriander.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Salt.
This is something that I can eat everyday. However, I try to refrain making this during the winter months because the smell of the fish lingers in the house for a while. This collections of picnic tables by the lake was simple, but oh my goodness, the wet fry tilapia with brown ugali was unbelievable. A wide variety of tilapia fish fry options are available to you, such as certification, style.
Wet Fry Fish Tilapia instructions
- Start by washing the fish and squeeze some lemon juice all over the fish and let it sit for 10mins,Then heat oil in your pan and add in the fish and let it fry.
- Once the fish is fried remove from the pan and slice it to smaller pieces.
- Add oil in your pan then add the onions and green bell pepper and let it saute..
- Add the tomatoes and tomato paste..
- Once the tomatoes are almost done add in your spices and cook for a min..
- Add the coconut milk or buttermilk.
- Add alittle water..
- Add the fish pieces and let them cook for a minute and then turn them..
- After 3 minutes the fish is ready😋😋.
- Serve with your favourite accompaniment. Enjoy.
The top countries of suppliers are China, Sri Lanka, and Malaysia, from which the percentage of tilapia fish fry supply is. Find tilapia fish stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Add the tilapia and lightly coat each side. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.