You can cook Potato Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato Pancakes
- You need 3 medium of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Butter.
Potato Pancakes instructions
- Grate potatoes and onion into a large bowl.
- In separate bowl, beat egg.
- Add egg, milk, flour, salt and pepper to potato mixture.
- Combine all ingredients and set aside.
- Preheat a pan and melt 1 Tbsp butter.
- Add potato mixture to pan. Make the pancake thin so it cooks through. (I do 3 at a time).
- Remove from pan when both sides are brown.
- Repeat step 6 and 7 twice more using 1 Tbsp butter each time.
- Serve with your favorite toppings such as sour cream and chives or butter, salt and pepper. Makes 9 pancakes..