AMIEs SARCIADONG ISDA (fish with egg sauce). Heat oil in a frying fan then fry the fish. Sarciadong Isda or Fish with Sauce is a good tasting fish (tilapia) recipe. Get the details on how to make this delicious dish by reading this post.
The name sarsiado in the Tagalog language means cooked with a thick sauce. Fish in Tomato Sauce Recipe Подробнее. Sarciadong Isda is a delicious Filipino style fish stew made of fried fish simmered in tomatoes, garlic, onions and eggs. You can cook AMIEs SARCIADONG ISDA (fish with egg sauce) using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of AMIEs SARCIADONG ISDA (fish with egg sauce)
- Prepare 2 lb of tilapia, cleaned.
- It’s 3 of pcs medium sized tomatoes diced.
- It’s 3 of pcs medium sized onion, diced.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of green onion, chopped (optional).
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic, minced.
- It’s 3 of pcs raw eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
Sarciado is made by frying the fish first until crispy. This gives the sauce a unique earthy flavor. Fillet or whole fish can be used but I prefer the latter because it has so much flavor. Sarciadong Isda is a pretty simple dish to make.
AMIEs SARCIADONG ISDA (fish with egg sauce) step by step
- Heat oil in a frying fan then fry the fish. Ensure that salt has been rubbed over the fish before frying..
- Remove the fish from the frying pan and place in a plate with paper towels. Set aside..
- Using a clean pan, heat about 2 teaspoon of cooking oil than saute the garlic, onion and tomatoes..
- Add the fish sauce and pepper then stir.
- Put in the chopped green onions and water and bring to a boil..
- Add the fried fish and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Pour the beaten eggs on the pan. Ensure that it is distributed evenly..
- Once the eggs curdles or coagulates, you may start stirring the mixture..
- Simmer for another 2 minutes then transfer to a serving plate..
- Serve hot. Share and enjoy. Serves 4..
It is basically fried fish in a sauteed tomato, and topped with beaten egg. An option to use is fish fillets instead of bone-in fish slices. Just dredge the fillet in all-purpose flour, shake off the excess flour and brown for just couple minutes on both sides in. Fish Sarciado Recipe also known as Sarciadong isda recipe is a delicious and easy to cook Filipino seafood dish that consist of pan fried fish like tilapia, galunggong or dalagang bukid in a combination of sautéed fresh tomato and egg. Sarciadong Isda (Fried Fish Steaks) Ingredients by Pinoy Recipe dot.