Breaded Telapia. Try this pan-fried tilapia with a mustard mixture and crumb coating. Panko crumbs and a seasoning salt blend make up the coating on this dish. Breaded tilapia is filled with proteins and is both rich and delicious.
Then put in the bag with the breadcrumb mixture and shake. The Best Flour Breaded Tilapia Recipes on Yummly Simple Baked Tilapia, Sheet-pan Fish Tacos, Southwestern Baked Tilapia. You can have Breaded Telapia using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breaded Telapia
- Prepare of Fish. Tilapia.
- It’s 2 of Tilapia filets per person.
- It’s 1/2 cup of SR Flour.
- You need 1/3 tsp of smoaked paprika to taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Parsley.
- It’s 1 of Cooking spray.
This will be one of your favorite broiled tilapia recipes. Tilapia is a white fish that was traditionally found in Africa, but is now farmed in many countries including. Breaded Tilapia parmesan is a delicious high- protein, low- carb, low- sugar recipe. We loved this fish with Black Rice Quinoa pea salad and broiled Sour Dough French bread.
Breaded Telapia step by step
- add to the flour, garlic powder, salt, paprika and mix well.
- spray non stick fry pan with cooking spray on medium low heat..
- dredge tilapia in flour mix, tap off excess. add to fry pan..
- cook until browned, turn over sprinkle that side with parsley. When other side is cooked and browned turn over onto plate and sprinkle with parsley..
- I did the bachelor thing and opened a can of peas an carrots and heated on stove..
This version of Parmesan-crusted tilapia uses only a few ingredients for a quick and easy dinner entree. Take the tilapia and cover it in the flour mixture. Doughie cakes can end up differently every time but they are always super delicious, and breaded Tilapia is awesome! Inside the box are four individually wrapped precooked fillets. This Panko-Crusted Tilapia is super tasty.