Easy Augratin Potatoes. These homemade au gratin potatoes are always welcome at our dinner table, and they're so simple to make. A perfect complement to ham, this homey potato gratin also goes well with pork, chicken and. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – Potatoes Au Gratin is the ultimate comfort food with sliced potatoes, heavy cream & grated cheese.
This cheesy Potatoes Au Gratin recipe beats all other potato side dishes out there. Here's the best way to cook homemade au gratin potatoes at home before your holiday meal. grace's easy augratin potatoes. Add in salt and pepper to taste. You can cook Easy Augratin Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Augratin Potatoes
- Prepare 1 packages of steamfresh broccoli florets.
- You need 4 can of sliced new potatoes(drained).
- Prepare 1 packages of skinnless smoked sausage sliced.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of a/p flour.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded 3 cheddar cheese blend.
Potatoes Au Gratin are a dinnertime staple around here! Tender potato and onion slices smothered in a quick cheesy sauce and baked until golden. This is one of our favorite easy side dish recipes. With the Corona Virus regime I had.
Easy Augratin Potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°. In the microwave steam your broccoli florets..
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter and blend in flour..
- Gradually add in milk stirring constantly until thickened..
- Add garlic powder, salt and pepper and 1/2 cup cheese..
- In a 9×13 casserole dish add drained potatoes, broccoli, sausage and the sauce..
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake uncovered for 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly..
Potatoes au Gratin – forget scalloped potatoes, THIS is the creme de la creme of all potato recipes!! Also known as Dauphinoise Potatoes, this French classic is made with layers upon layers of finely. Creamy augratin potatoes, for your crockpot. An excellent, and easy side dish. Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes – THE BEST potatoes EVER!