Simple Rosemary & Garlic Parmesan Potatoes. Rosemary infused simple syrup, adding a rich herbal flavor to cocktails, sodas, sorbets or tea, or any drink that Check out this herbal rosemary simple syrup, that is perfect in cocktails and mocktails! Even better is when the recipe calls for a flavored simple syrup, such as rosemary. This recipe is very easy to make, and your kitchen will smell so good while you're making it.
Other classic focaccia topping include olives, thinly sliced tomatoes, Parmesan, basil, or caramelized onions. Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is a woody, perennial herb with fragrant evergreen needle-like leaves. It is native to the Mediterranean region. You can cook Simple Rosemary & Garlic Parmesan Potatoes using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Rosemary & Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
- It’s 1/3 cup of Grape seed or olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Rosemary.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Black pepper.
- You need 4 cup of Tiny red potatoes.
- It’s 1 of as needed Parmesan cheese.
It is a member of the mint family Lamiaceae, which also includes many other herbs. Numerous cultivars have been selected for garden use. All Reviews for Rosemary Simple Syrup. Rosemary Simple Syrup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Simple Rosemary & Garlic Parmesan Potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Add oil to a mixing bowl that can fit the potatoes and has a lid. As for the oil, I like to use grape seed oil over Olive oil because it has milder flavor..
- Add garlic powder, rosemary, salt and pepper to the oil evenly..
- Cut potatoes into even wedges. An easy way to cut wedges is to cut the potato in half then cut that half in half again. Huzzah!!.
- Toss potato wedges into the mixing bowl. Cover and have a 4 year old shake them well so the potatoes are evenly covered with the goodness..
- Pour the potatoes onto a baking sheet and evenly distribute them..
- Cook for 35 to 45 min or until slightly crisp on the whites of the potato. Make sure to give them a good toss about 20 minutes in and check occasionally..
- Grate Parmesan into thin tiny slices. Sprinkle generously on to potatoes once they are done and still hot!.
This homemade, crafted Rosemary & Garlic Bread is a baked loaf that can be made in just a few hours! Get my EBOOK "Under the Moonlight". Your breakfast needs these simple Rosemary Breakfast Potatoes. Diced redskin potatoes are tossed with olive oil, season salt and fresh rosemary and then roasted until crispy and perfect. Chop the rosemary; combine rosemary, brown sugar, salt, pepper and cumin in a small bowl.