One Pan Sausage & Potatoes (Quick & Easy). This is such a fuss-free way to roast sausage along with some potatoes, onions and peppers. Don't you love a meal that only dirties one pan!? This easy one-dish meal makes clean-up a breeze, and.
Roasted garlic-parmesan veggies with sausage and herbs all made and cooked on one pan. Just one pan and no dishes to clean? This sausage recipe is a game changer! You can cook One Pan Sausage & Potatoes (Quick & Easy) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One Pan Sausage & Potatoes (Quick & Easy)
- It’s 1 packages of smoked sausage or cooked Italian sausages (I use Hillshire Farm smoked sausage).
- You need 5 medium of to 6 medium potatoes (I use russets).
- It’s 1 small of or half of a large green bell pepper (U can use another color if u want).
- It’s 1 small of to medium onion (to ur taste).
- You need 6 tbsp of of margerine (U can use butter but u will need to add about 3 tbs water so it steams).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried parsley or minced fresh if u like (to ur taste).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of to 1 tsp garlic powder (to ur taste).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of seasoning salt or seasoned meat tenderizer powder (to ur taste).
- You need 1 tsp of coursely ground black pepper or whatever u have (to ur taste).
Sausage Bake – One Pan Meal! I have a rule about This Sausage Bake is all made in ONE PAN. YES those golden brown sausages and roasted vegetables. This One Pan Sausage Peppers and Onions is made with turkey sausage, bell peppers, mushrooms and onions tossed in a simple tomato sauce.
One Pan Sausage & Potatoes (Quick & Easy) instructions
- Preheat oven to 400° F! If using smoked sausage slice it & set aside! If using Italian sausages fry them in a skillet with a bit of oil until done, take out & let rest for about 10 minutes then slice.
- Peel & dice potatoes! Rinse in cold water & drain any excess water! Set aside.
- Dice peppers & onions! Set aside.
- Add peppers, onions, potatoes & sausage to a roaster pan or baking dish! U will need one with a lid or u can use aluminum foil… (this helps to steam the food, helps with the flavor & cooks it quicker).
- After adding sausage, potatoes, onions & peppers to pan add all remaining ingredients except margerine or butter & water! Using a large spoon or hands (I use my hands so I know its mixed) mix or stir all together, making sure to coat everything evenly with the seasoning.
- Lastly if u r using margerine drop by spoonfuls all over the top of the food, if using butter/water add water into the pan then drop butter by spoonfuls over the top of the food! Cover with lid or foil & bake! Check after 15 minutes to see if potatoes are cooked through & stir! Put back in oven & bake until done!.
- Serve as is by itself or with fruit veggies or salad on the side & maybe a roll, biscuit or garlic bread! Up to u!! I hope u all enjoy this!! :-).
It's the perfect one pan recipe for busy weeknights! One Pot Cheesy Smoked Sausage Pasta Skillet. One Pot Meals are the best for busy families like mine because they are simple, come together in a flash and. I use Kielbasa in this one pan sausage, butternut squash and apples recipe, but any pre-cooked What apples to use for One Pan Sausage, Butternut Squash and Apples: For this recipe, I like to use. This tortellini with sausage recipe is a quick, easy, flavorful, and comforting dinner that's made all in one pan!