Thanksgiving Leftover Crocketts.
You can cook Thanksgiving Leftover Crocketts using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thanksgiving Leftover Crocketts
- It’s 2 cup of leftover Turkey.
- You need 2 cup of mashed potatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of onion.
- Prepare 1 each of Green bell pepper.
- You need 1 each of red Bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese (shredded).
- It’s 3 large of eggs.
- It’s 8 oz of panko.
Thanksgiving Leftover Crocketts instructions
- shred Turkey.
- cut peppers and onions into small pieces.
- mix all ingredients together.
- Once all ingredients are mix make into small patties.
- cook patties in a frying pan with a little bit of oil until golden brown. Place on paper towels to take off excess oil. Enjoy!.