Easy Crockpot Potato Soup. Crockpot Creamy Potato Soup couldn't be any easier and is great comfort food. It's cooked all day in the slow cooker and is great for a cold day. Top with bacon, cheese, and green onions for the ultimate potato soup.
Made with potatoes, shallots, and bacon in a creamy sauce, this cheesy potato soup is the best! CrockPot Potato Soup is very easy to prep and your whole family will love it. A creamy potato base is flavored. You can cook Easy Crockpot Potato Soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Crockpot Potato Soup
- Prepare 1 of 30 oz. bag of frozen diced hash browns.
- It’s 1 of 32 oz. box of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 of 10 oz. can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 of 8 oz. package of cream cheese (not fat-free).
- You need 3 oz of real bacon bits.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of Salt & pepper to taste.
This easy crockpot potato soup recipe comes out so thick and creamy every time! We top ours off with bacon, cheddar, and green onions for the Crockpot Potato Soup is pure comfort food – perfect for busy nights and it's extra easy since it's made in the slow cooker. This creamy and dreamy crock pot cheesy potato soup recipe is easy to make. It's the perfect family comfort foot for busy weeknights.
Easy Crockpot Potato Soup step by step
- Put the hash browns in the crock pot. Add the chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and half of the bacon bits. Add a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours..
- One hour before serving, cut the cream cheese into small cubes and stir into soup. Once it is melted, it's ready to serve. Top with cheddar cheese and additional bacon bits. Even better if served in a bread boule!.
Before anyone says it, yes, I know that Crock Pot is a brand name and that most people these days say slow cooker instead. This Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipe is easy to make in the crock-pot, and it's perfectly thick and creamy and flavorful (without having to use heavy cream)! Alright everyone, I think this one tops the charts as our most requested recipe on the blog ever, so I hope you like it. Homemade bread bowls and potato soup. Easy and delicious meal you can make at home!