Simple crockpot potatoes. Well, I wish I had figured this one out years ago. I've always gone the boxed potatoes route because making my own real mashed potatoes was reserved for Thanksgiving. This simple crockpot cheesy potato recipe makes the most delicious, tender morsels covered in a These crockpot cheese potatoes make the perfect complement to a homemade meatloaf, roasted.
Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes – these creamy potatoes are a great side to any meal! How to make crockpot Scalloped Potatoes. As mentioned – today's recipe is simple! You can have Simple crockpot potatoes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple crockpot potatoes
- Prepare 8 of medium/average sized potatoes.
- It’s 2 of cans of Campbell's cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 of can of Campbell's cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 2 of cups of milk.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1 of cup of water.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of season with salt, garlic salt, and pepper as desired.
- It’s 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
My Crockpot Country Potatoes makes this simple dish even easier by leaving out the frying pan. All you have to do is put your potatoes, onions, and peppers in the Crockpot with butter and seasonings. The potatoes cook in the juices from the chicken, so there's no need to season. This is an extremely easy recipe for perfect crock pot chicken and potatoes.
Simple crockpot potatoes step by step
- Dice potatoes in desired size.
- Dice your onion.
- Add all cans of soup, milk, water and butter into the crockpot and mix..
- Add your potatoes and onions, stir everything together..
- Season as desired..
- Cook on low for about 5 hours. Add cheddar shortly (30 min) before your potatoes are ready..
Crockpot potato soup…YUM, that's all I have to say! A few weeks ago, I was in charge of making. This easy crockpot potato soup recipe comes out so thick and creamy every time! We top ours off with bacon, cheddar, and green onions for Crockpot Potato Soup. Try this Simple Crockpot Potato Soup recipe, or contribute your own.