Easy potato salad. Jump to the Easy Potato Salad Recipe or watch our quick video showing how we make it. Our potato salad recipe airs on the classic, more traditional side, but we do have a couple of tweaks. Red potatoes are tossed with a creamy mayo based cucumber and dill dressing.
They hold their shape better when cooking and they usually have If you tried our potato salad let us know in the comments below and don't forget to rate it! This Easy Potato Salad Recipe has just a few simple ingredients, a creamy mayo-based dressing, and is loaded with tender chunks of potatoes and hard-boiled eggs. A creamy All-American potato salad perfect for summer barbecues and picnics. You can cook Easy potato salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy potato salad
- You need 15 of red potatoes.
- Prepare 1 small of onion.
- It’s 2 of celery.
- Prepare 1 of bunch of green onions just for flavor.
- You need 1 1/4 of mustard.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayo.
- It’s 1 of paprika – to garnish.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- You need pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 of sliced black olives.
- Prepare 4 of boiled eggs.
My mom's easy potato salad recipe includes tips for perfectly boiled potatoes and eggs, along with Easy Potato Salad. For the full Easy Potato Salad Recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions, please visit our recipe page on Inspired Taste. My classic potato salad recipe is made with tender potatoes, hard-boiled eggs, mayonnaise, yellow I love the creamy texture and the incredible flavor. This easy potato salad recipe is just like the recipe.
Easy potato salad instructions
- Very simple..
- Boil the taters until fork tender, 15-20 minutes. cool in fridge, add ingredients, minus, plus what you like, refrigerator. I added a few boil eggs on top in case someone doesn't like them. I garnished with paprika..
Reinvent your potato salad recipe with one of our super speedy ideas, ready in a flash and Coronation potato salad. Herby Potato, Green Bean, and Tuna Salad is chock full of lunchtime goodness. You can also add a hard-boiled egg on top for an extra protein boost. Best of all, this salad tastes delicious hot, warm, or cold! My whole family loves potato salad.