Easy Cheesy Potato Bake. Anyway, I made this Easy Creamy Cheesy Potato Bake (well, my mother did, under my instruction) because I had so many other things to prepare, I wanted to put something together quickly. And it was a topic of hot discussion that it was an afterthought-side-dish that I really didn't think was that special. Easy Cheesy Potatoes are sure to become a favorite side dish in your house.
An easier alternative to Scalloped Potatoes / Potato Dauphinoise – and it's creamier and cheesier too! This article contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a small amount of money if a reader clicks through and makes a purchase. All our articles and reviews are written independently by the Netmums editorial team. You can cook Easy Cheesy Potato Bake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Potato Bake
- Prepare 6 large of Potatoes.
- It’s 4 large of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Buffalo or Hot Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Ranch Dressing.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Pepper.
- You need 1 of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 of Oregano.
- You need 1/4 cup of Crushed Bacon.
- You need 1 tbsp of Scallions.
- It’s 1 cup of Grated Cheese.
It was much easier to mix and the potatoes cooked through this time with no crunch. Will ALWAYS replace some potato with cooked and chopped cauliflower, what an easy way to sneak in veggies! It's zucchini season, and my goal this year is not to let any of the zucchinis grow into monsters. That means I am out every day picking one or two zucchinis and trying to figure out what to do with them!
Easy Cheesy Potato Bake instructions
- Wash & cut potatoes into small cubes (the smaller the better as they will cook faster). I did not peel them, however that is up to your preference..
- Add potatoes to a large skillet on HIGH with olive oil (or butter) inside. Add salt, pepper & oregano for flavor & taste. Cook for about 15-20 minutes or when tender (stick a fork in the potatoes to test)..
- Next, chop up your chicken breasts in small cubes as well. Add some more olive oil to the same pan that you cooked your potatoes in on HIGH. Cook for about 15-20 or until tender. For seasoning, I added Garlic Powder & pepper..
- Combine cooked potatoes & chicken in a bowl. Add Buffalo or Hot Sauce (I used Frank's) & Ranch Dressing. Mix well until desired taste..
- Set oven to 350° & add your potatoe & chicken mix to a pan. I added a layer of cheese in the middle, then topped it more cheese, crushed (COOKED) bacon & scallions..
- Bake for 20 minutes until the cheese is fully melted. Cool for 10 minutes then enjoy!!.
This cheesy potato and zucchini bake is a quick and easy way to use up one or two zucchinis and. This sliced potato casserole is filled with simple, flavourful ingredients. Bacon, spring (green) onions, thyme and How Do You Make Cheesy Potato Bake? Add them to a pan of water, bring it to the boil, then. Don't let those jazzy slices scare you.