Easy, Fast roasted Yukon potatoes. Great recipe for Easy, Fast roasted Yukon potatoes. Supper easy to make and delicious. Cut potatoes in bite size pieces.
These melt-in-your-mouth potatoes will win you (and. I thought I'd give the recipe page a little update with a few more details, but the recipe is the same delicious one I first posted. If you are looking for a new go-to side dish, your search is over! You can cook Easy, Fast roasted Yukon potatoes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy, Fast roasted Yukon potatoes
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of granulated garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of chives, chopped.
- Prepare 1 lb of Yukon gold potatoes, chopped.
As the name suggests, Yukon gold potatoes are yellow in color and medium sized. These potatoes have a buttery texture and moist flesh, which makes them suitable for oven roasting, as well as a staple that can be paired with most meals. To prevent them from developing a soggy texture, roasted. These oven-roasted potatoes are very easy to make, so you can have a delicious side dish with minimal work!
Easy, Fast roasted Yukon potatoes step by step
- Cut potatoes in bite size pieces..
- Mix all spices together, add olive, mix to combine..
- In a microwave proof dish, add potatoes, cook in microwave for 6 minutes, covered.
- Transfer to a nonstick skillet, brown or until tender..
- Take off stove, add chives and serve..
You can use dried herbs but if you have fresh on hand, by all means, use them! I find the high temperature can cause fresh garlic to burn so roasted potatoes is one of the only places I really. Yukon Gold potatoes are best when cooked sous vide. Vacuum seal and cook to perfection with Joule. Serve with fresh herbs, or mashed with cream Yukon Golds are all-purpose potatoes that are both starchy and waxy.