Steve's 3 Color Potato Salad.
You can have Steve's 3 Color Potato Salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steve's 3 Color Potato Salad
- You need 1/2 lb of Red potatoes.
- You need 1/2 lb of gold potatoes.
- You need 1/2 lb of purple potatoes (such as purple Peruvian).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 2 of green onion chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of mayo.
- It’s 1 envelope of Italian dressing seasoning.
- It’s 1 of stalk celery chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of pickle relish.
- Prepare 1 cup of Bacon bits.
Steve's 3 Color Potato Salad step by step
- Chop potatoes into bite size pieces. You can use any type of potatoes you prefer..
- Place potatoes in pot and cover with cold water. Bring to boil and boil for 20 mins..
- Once potatoes are done, drain and rinse with cold water until potatoes are cool..
- Place potatoes in large bowl and add all remaining ingredients. Stir until combined..
- Cover and chill in fridge for a couple of hours. Enjoy!.