Thanksgiving Leftover Crocketts.
You can cook Thanksgiving Leftover Crocketts using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thanksgiving Leftover Crocketts
- You need 2 cup of Turkey (shredded).
- It’s 2 cup of Mashed Potatoes.
- It’s 1 of medium Green Bell Pepper (chopped).
- It’s 1 of medium Red Bell Pepper (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of small Onion (chopped).
- Prepare 2 cup of Sharp Cheddar Cheese (shredded).
- Prepare 1 cup of Panko.
Thanksgiving Leftover Crocketts step by step
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Once mixed make into small patties.
- Lightly fry each patty in a frying pan until golden brown.