Potato Tortilla (Moroccan) EASY RECIPE!.
You can have Potato Tortilla (Moroccan) EASY RECIPE! using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato Tortilla (Moroccan) EASY RECIPE!
- It’s 4 large of Potatoes.
- You need 1 medium of Onion.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 5 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chopped parsley.
- It’s of Spices.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cayenne (heat).
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
Potato Tortilla (Moroccan) EASY RECIPE! instructions
- Cut the potatoes into small cubes (easier and a faster way to cook potatoes).
- In a pan, add in 2 tablespoons of olive oil and the chopped onions along with salt. Fry for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes add in the potatoes and mix well. Add all the spices along with salt and pepper. Add in the remaining olive oil.On low heat, cover the pan and let the potatoes cook until tender..
- When the potatoes are tender, add in the chopped parsley. Mix well and let it cook on (very low heat) for another 3 minutes. Check the potatoes and see if it needs more salt!.
- In a separate bowl whisk the eggs and season it with salt and pepper.
- Take the cooked potatoes out of the pan and into the bowl with the eggs. Mix the eggs and the potatoes throughly.
- Turn heat up mid to high and on the same pan, place the potato/ egg mixture and let it cook until the bottom is ready..
- Check if the bottom is cooked with a spatula and flip the Tortilla (use a plate,it helps!) and cook the other side!.
- The tortilla is ready! Serve immediately !.