You can cook Fried Tilapia using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Tilapia
- You need 4 fillets of Tilapia.
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
- You need 1 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- It’s 1 packages of Panko (flaky) – Japanese style breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of Frying Oil.
Fried Tilapia step by step
- Heat oil in frying pan over medium heat. It's best if the pan is at least two inches deep..
- Meanwhile, mix water, flour, and Old Bay seasoning. Mix until there are no lumps but do not whip..
- Dip each fillet of Tilapia in batter in batter then coat well in panko. Fry until golden brown on each side, about 4 -6 minutes per. Place on plate with paper towel to remove excess oil..