Easy mashed potatoes. Making homemade mashed potatoes is insanely easy. Mashed potatoes are begging for salt and pepper. Potatoes need a lot of salt—go heavy!
Easy Mashed Potatoes Recipe – These are truly the perfect mashed potatoes! Buttery, creamy, fluffy and absolutely delicious, they are so easy to make and always a family favorite! Mashed potatoes are the ultimate side dish recipe. You can cook Easy mashed potatoes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy mashed potatoes
- It’s 6 of potatoes.
- It’s 1 of stick of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of tablespoon of sour cream (optional).
- It’s 1 pinch of of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of salt.
A must-have, universal favorite, mashed But mashed potatoes do not simply happen. Unless prepared correctly, even the easiest mashed. EASY, fluffy mashed potatoes that are easy to make! Perfect for holiday gatherings and beyond!
Easy mashed potatoes instructions
- Cut potatoes in little pieces.
- Get a pot and fill all the way with water and 2 pinch of salt.
- Add the potatoes in the water and boil for 15-20 min (depending on your stove).
- When potatoes are almost done get milk,butter and cream and put in microwave for 30 sec..
- Once it's done mix all ingredients with spoon together until smooth.
- Add black pepper and more salt if needed for taste and serve.
For the full Homemade Mashed Potatoes Recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions, please visit our recipe page on Inspired Taste. Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Transfer potatoes to a large bowl; mash butter, garlic, basil, and thyme into the potatoes with a potato masher until smooth. These easy Mashed Potatoes are creamy, buttery and are the. The best mashed potatoes recipe that's creamy, buttery and fluffy!