Easy Zuccini – Potato Tots. Sweet Potato Tots (SO GOOD!) Zucchini and Sweet Potato Bake Sweet Potato Zucchini Tots – an easy recipe that makes the perfect fun and healthy snack. Tips, tricks & recipes to make it easy.
So we decided to make the best of the situation and nixed the potato for zucchini! And really, if you only count the ingredients that you probably don't And you don't have to feel guilty about eating these zucchini tater tots! Not only are they filled with zucchini but they are baked instead of fried so. You can cook Easy Zuccini – Potato Tots using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Zuccini – Potato Tots
- Prepare 3 of Zucchini ( grated ).
- It’s 2 small of Russet potato.
- It’s 1/3 cup of White ( or American ) cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need of Pepper and salt,.
- Prepare of Chopped fresh dill.
Pour the zucchini back into your bowl and add bread crumbs, cheddar cheese, eggs, garlic powder, and pepper. We've curated a bunch of recipes & tips to make cooking easier for you during this time! I made these Zucchini Tots countless times last summer, probably at least once a week! I just made them for the first time again last week and I can't believe that I waited so long.
Easy Zuccini – Potato Tots instructions
- Preheat your oven 400 C / 200°F boil two russet Pareto. Cook until center of is still firm. Do not over cook . Grate the zucchinis , squeeze as much water out of the shredded zucchini, then use paper towels.get the moisture out..
- After you mix all ingredients, lightly grease a baking sheet , give zucchini mixture a tot shape with your hand . Place them into the sheet, and cook about 25 -30 minutes..
- Cook until golden brown. Turn halfway through cooking..
If you are looking for a healthy zucchini recipe or if you just love zucchini, then you will love these cheesy zucchini tots! · Easy Lemon and Herb Roasted Potatoes are a delicious side dish to any meal!! Golden potatoes in lemon juice, olive oil, and lots of herbs! Zucchini and carrots replace potatoes in this quick and easy zucchini tots recipe that the whole family will love. Crispy, crunchy, veggie-packed, deliciously stylish zucchini tots and cutlets. Because kids eat with their eyes first too!