Veggie – Tilapia – Pan. This pan-seared tilapia dish is a delicious and easy way to prepare seafood! Great for a quick weeknight meal accompanied with fresh veggies. This easy sheet pan tilapia and veggies dinner comes together in no time!
A healthy and delicious dollar store recipe for one pan tilapia and veggies. This recipe for Grilled Foil Packet Tilapia with Pesto Veggies is perfect for a summer dinner! It's quick, easy and healthy, plus cleanup is a breeze! You can have Veggie – Tilapia – Pan using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veggie – Tilapia – Pan
- It’s 3 of tilapia filets.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 of carotts.
- You need 1 of leek.
- It’s 3 large of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 large of tomato.
- Prepare 150 ml of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of dill.
- It’s 210 grams of precooked rice.
- You need 1 of corn.
- Prepare 1 of chopped chives.
Delicious panko crusted tilapia pan-fried in olive oil. Serve with seasonal fresh veggies and a grain My freezer is also stocked with frozen fruits and veggies (strawberries, mango, pineapple, bananas. Season the veggies with the remaining chili powder, salt and pepper. Add the tilapia and potatoes to the sheet pan.
Veggie – Tilapia – Pan step by step
- Thinly slice all veggies and cook in a large pot of water for 15 minutes (except tomatoes).
- In another pot, place the filets, cover with water. Add dill, salt and pepper. Let cook for 5 minutes.
- Preheat a pan with some olive oil, throw in the onions and cooked veggies, including tomatoes. Slighty fry, mix in the fish filets, flaking them, so add rice and tomato sauce.
- Serve with white wine.
Remove the pan from the oven and remove the foil. Add the squash and red peppers. I invented this fast weeknight dish using frozen tilapia fillets. Veggie-Topped Tilapia Recipe photo by Taste of Home. The Best Healthy Tilapia Fillets Recipes on Yummly