Easy Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes. The slow cooker makes it easy to prepare this delightful dish. Potatoes, Cheddar and ham are slowly cooked in a creamy sauce. This is a great easy recipe!
Though the slow-cooker will make tender, creamy cooked potatoes, if you like the top of your scalloped potatoes a little crispy, you can pop the whole slow-cooker insert (if it's oven-safe, of course!) into the oven, or scoop everything into. I usually do homemade scalloped potatoes in the oven, but this time I needed to make them early in the day. It was one of those nights when you rush in the door at Butter the crock of a slow cooker or a casserole dish if you're using the oven. You can cook Easy Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes
- It’s 3 lb of russet potatoes (peeled and thinly sliced).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped cooked ham.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
Scratch scalloped potatoes only sound complicated—this version is practically foolproof. We won't tell anyone how easy it is to make this creamy, cheesy side if you don't. Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes – these creamy potatoes are a great side to any meal! Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes – these creamy potatoes are a perfect.
Easy Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes step by step
- Place sliced potatoes in crock pot. In a medium bowl mix cheese, onion and ham. Add mixture to crock pot with potatoes..
- Using the same bowl, mix the condensed cream of mushroom and water. Season to taste with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Pour over the potatoes..
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours!.
Make this easy Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes recipe and never buy the store bought packaged scalloped potatoes again. Try crock pot scalloped potatoes this week. This is the perfect recipe to bring to the next pot luck or make for your family gathering. It is so easy to put together and requires. Slow cooker scalloped potatoes are a breeze to prepare and are good and cheesy just like our favorite Potatoes Au Gratin.