Party potatoes casserole. These easy cheesy potatoes are the stuff of legend at potlucks everywhere. Don't count on having any leftovers, because this simplified version of party potatoes goes fast and everyone will be back. Potatoes are the backbone behind so many comfort foods. mashed potatoes, french fries, potato chips.
This easy sweet potato casserole with mashed potatoes has a buttery, crunchy pecan topping. In a large bowl, combine the mashed sweet potatoes with. Have you ever heard of Funeral Potatoes? You can cook Party potatoes casserole using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Party potatoes casserole
- You need 7 of potatoes.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 can of sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion chives.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded cheese (your choice).
- Prepare 1 dash of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of bacon bits.
If you've been to a funeral luncheon at a Mormon Church, chances are you've been served Funeral Potatoes. Small Batch Funeral Potatoes – AKA cheesy potato casserole with corn flake topping, party potatoes, or potluck potatoes – scaled down to make a great side dish. A southern-style casserole that is a dessert-like side dish. It is made of cooked and mashed sweet potatoes combined with sugar, butter, vanilla, milk and eggs.
Party potatoes casserole step by step
- Boil potatoes peel and mash potatoes when done boiling.
- Add 1can of cream of mushroom to smashed potatoes.
- Season with garlic salt and melted butter.
- Mix cheese and sour cream chives together mix with potatoes.
- SpriNkle leftover cheese over potatoes and chives and bacon bits bake for 15min or until cheese has melted.
Sprinkle topping over cheese on casserole. Cheesy And Delicious Funeral Potatoes (Aka Cheesy Potatoes, Party Potatoes). This Simple Casserole Is A Potato Lovers Dream. Nice potato casserole , yummy flavor. Casserole is an easy-to-prep, classic comfort food.