Southern fried tilapia. Tilapia is my FAVORITE type of fish to eat!! I know I will love your Southern Fried Fish recipe!! Southern fried fish is a very delicious dish that many enjoy.
A major importance in artisanal fishing in Africa and the Levant, and are of increasing importance in aquaculture around the world. Southern Fried Tilapia Salad – an easy green salad topped with fried tilapia and an easy, fast, homemade honey mustard dressing. If I had to choose my least favorite of this week, this would be it. You can cook Southern fried tilapia using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Southern fried tilapia
- Prepare 1 lb of tilapia.
- Prepare 2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 envelope of sazon goya seasoning.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- It’s 1 dash of fresh ground pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of zatarain's crispy fish fry.
Fried Tilapia or any kind of fried fish is easy to cook. I'm sure that we all have our own ways of frying fish. Fried tilapia in coconut milk is a good example. You can also make sinigang na isda with it.
Southern fried tilapia step by step
- Heat oil to medium high heat.
- Season tilapia with all seasoning.
- Make sure every piece of tilapia gets equally seasoned.
- Put fish fry into a container with a lid..
- Take tilapia and place it in the container. Shake container around until fish is evenly coated..
- Fry tilapia for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Place on a pile of paper towles to soak up excess oil.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
Flavor budget-friendly tilapia fillets with Cajun (or Creole) seasoning, dredge in flour and cornmeal, and pan fry for a. Sandra's pan-fried tilapia is great for those who don't like a fishy taste. That would be Southern Fried Tilapia. " Southern-style fried pickles seasoned to perfection! Paired with a sweet and tangy dipping sauce". Watch me make these Southern-style fried pickles from start to finish!