Easy Oven Baked Potato Wedges. Slice the potatoes into even wedges so they bake evenly. These oven-baked potato wedges are easy and delicious every time. The cheese melts onto the potato wedges and they are so tasty!!
This potato appetizer is pretty easy to make and. How To Make Easy Oven-Baked Potato Wedges. by Kelli Foster. How Do I Cut Potato Wedges? You can cook Easy Oven Baked Potato Wedges using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Oven Baked Potato Wedges
- Prepare 2 or more of large russet potatoes.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper (optional).
- You need of Garlic powder (optional).
Everyone will love this oven baked potato wedges recipe! It's easy and they turn out amazing every time. Just make them and see how fast they disappear! I'm always disappointed with how fast they get eaten up by my family at dinner.
Easy Oven Baked Potato Wedges instructions
- Preheat oven to 400° F..
- Scrub and wash potatoes..
- Cut potatoes in half and then into thick slices, about a half inch..
- On a baking sheet pour a bit of vegetable oil to thinly cover the bottom of the baking sheet..
- Place wedges on baking sheet in single layer..
- Place in oven for about 15-20 minutes or until bottom of wedges are golden brown..
- Turn wedges over and continue baking for about 10 minutes..
- Add salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste and enjoy!.
Potato wedges baked in oven with simple ingredients you will find in your pantry. With full video and step by step pictures. Potato wedges and french fries are two things that we live on when we travel to other countries. Though I make potato wedges, it will be for a quick fix and never get chance to. This easy seasoned baked Potato Wedges recipe turns ordinary potatoes into delicious Seasoned Baked Potato Wedges are the perfect side dish and great with everything from Oven Fried Potato wedges are so much healthier than fries.